Employee Engagement Workshops Now Available in DIY Format from Tammy Erickson Associates
Workshop Topics Include Increasing Employee Engagement and Retention, Crafting a Signature Employee Experience, and Generations in the WorkplaceJune 25, 2012 - Carlisle, MA – Tammy Erickson Associates(TEA) now makes it possible for Human Resources Directors and other talent management executives to deliver three of the firm's most popular employee engagement workshops – What Are They Thinking?!!, What It Means To Work Here, and A Values-Based Employee Experience: Crafting Our Unique Signature – within their own organizations. This allows companies to conduct the workshops according to their own time schedules and ongoing education requirements, increasing flexibility and decreasing travel and other associated costs.
“For months, HR professionals who’ve attended our workshops have been clamoring for the ability to deliver those same workshops themselves, in their own companies,” said Tammy Erickson, president and founder of TEA. “Now they can. We’ve packaged all the necessary materials together for each workshop and made them available for order from our website.”
The workshops present TEA’s in-depth research on employee engagement and generations in the workplace in a convenient half-day format, including lectures, Q&A, and break-out exercises, and provide guidance on how organizations can:
- Improve employee recruitment and retention
- Manage inter-generational misunderstandings and conflicts
- Build leadership skills for managing diverse organizations
- Create a work environment that taps talent across the ages
TEA provides all required class materials, including a Facilitator’s Guide and slide deck, breakout session tools, student worksheets, case studies, scenarios for role playing, and recommended reading.
Customers can choose to deliver any of the following workshops:
- What Are They Thinking?!! – Understand how to cope with generational diversity in your organization and create a work environment that taps the talent across the ages.
- What It Means To Work Here – Dig deep to identify what’s uniquely important to your organization and translate that into employee engagement.
- A Values-Based Employee Experience: Crafting Our Unique Signature – Create a Signature Experience – highly visible, distinctive elements of the employees’ experience that encourage self-selection, leading to higher levels of engagement and retention.
Organizations wishing to deliver any of these workshops to their employees should visit the TEA website to order.
Tammy Erickson Associates, based in the Boston area, explores organizational change, develops unique insights, works in partnership with businesses to disseminate and leverage new ideas within their organization, and offers a specific set of hands-on services that help re-shape key organizational practices.