Generations, Geography and the Global Workforce
Generations, Geography and the Global Workforce, a new publication from Tammy Erickson Associates, is an indispensable perspective on today's diversity. In it you'll find a series of reports on the generations in a dozen countries around the world, illustrating the differences – and the logic –behind how each tends to view work today.
Included is information on:
- Saudi Arabia
- The Netherlands
- The United Kingdom
- The United States
Order your copy today! It costs just $249. For more information or to order, send email to email@example.com.
The Collaboration Collection
Would you like to learn how to make the most of today's collaboration tools? Are you facing real obstacles -- for example, cultural resistance or leadership reluctance -- as you attempt to introduce these tools to your organization?
If so, you may be interested in our new report, The Collaboration Collection. It contains seven of our collaboration-focused research papers, white papers, and reports that we've developed over the last few years. Taken together, these papers provide a roadmap to the successful deployment and use of collaboration tools, helping you overcome obstacles to adoption, choose the right tools for your requirements, design and manage an effective rollout, measure ROI -- and ultimately increase the productivity of your organization.
Read The Collaboration Collection to learn:
- Compelling reasons for implementing collaborative technologies in your organization
- Some of the key challenges to collaboration, and how to address them and achieve or improve collaboration among your employees
- The strategic elements necessary to adoption of collaborative technology, including highest-value applications, organizational processes and structures that encourage aligned behavior, and a relationship with employees that encourages discretionary effort
- A practical guide to getting started with social media
- The 10 Collaborative Intents that need to underlie collaboration initiatives
- How to resolve the friction between strategic imperative and legal considerations that may arise over the adoption of collaborative technology
- How to measure the ROI from collaboration, from the point of view of companies in a variety of industries